10% PepperShot with Leatherette Holster
In addition to causing an attacker pain, Pepper Shot swells the mucous membranes, which makes breathing difficult, and swells the veins in the eyes, causing them to close. These effects can last up to 45 minutes and cause no permanent damage.
Features: • Quick Key Release Key Chain • Contains 6-10 one-second bursts • Range of 6-8 ft.
Why or where to carry Pepper Shot Pepper Spray?
- your purse, pocket, backpack, briefcase
- your car, glove compartment
- your house, by the front door, your nightstand
- dark parking lots, on road trips, for roadside emergencies
- personal protection, on dates, in dorm rooms, apartments, self-defense